Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bargains Galore!

I'm guessing a most of you may have already heard this from me, but I got some absolute bargains yesterday!!

I desperately needed some new clothes as I had literally one t-shirt, one skirt, one pair of shorts and one pair of 3/4 pants that fitted me (and a few fancy tops/ dresses which aren't great everyday-wear with a house full of toddlers and that I can't breast-feed out of anyway).

So I bit the bullet and went shopping.

First stop, Hannas. Both the boys were asleep in the car but I got a park right outside the jeans section, wound down the windows, took Julia with me, ran in, looked at the sales section, found my size, grabbed a pair of Wranglers (I've always wanted a pair since I saw a bumper sticker Wranglers Butts Drive Me Nuts!) and went in to try them on. They fitted and the sales assistant asked how I was going for size, so I asked if there were any Levi's in my size and she brought me three pairs. The first ones I tried on were exactly what I've been wanting: Dark wash, bootcut, zip-front, high waist AND the RIGHT LENGTH!!!! No hemming required!

Now for the best bit...both pairs were only $20 each. That's right! A crazy $20!!



After a couple more errands I ended up at Kmart and found 5 shirts for the grand old total of $33 - gotta love those everyday low prices!


No comments:

Post a Comment